posted by Alexa and Adriana @ 4:42 PM
At 8:53 AM, Rikki said…
She is beautiful. I am so happy for you both. Much Love, Tia Rikki
At 6:45 PM, Lindsay Dickinson said…
Gamma couldn't be prouder of her newest grandaughter. What a blesing to finally be there for the birth of a grandchild. She's so beautiful! I miss her and her family terribly now that I'm back in Utah.
Post a Comment
<< Home
We are sisters and best friends born two years apart.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 8:53 AM,
Rikki said…
She is beautiful. I am so happy for you both. Much Love, Tia Rikki
At 6:45 PM,
Lindsay Dickinson said…
Gamma couldn't be prouder of her newest grandaughter. What a blesing to finally be there for the birth of a grandchild. She's so beautiful! I miss her and her family terribly now that I'm back in Utah.
Post a Comment
<< Home